This product is insulated and here are some tips to maintain heat for as long as possible:
- Make sure that the seal is correctly placed inside
- Pre-warm the flask with hot water and then empty it.
- Ensure that the contents are boiling or at least very hot before putting in the flask
- Add contents up to the fill line to eliminate air pockets
- Avoid opening the flask until you are ready to eat
And to help keep cold foods cold, you can pre-chill by placing in the freezer a few minutes before adding contents.